Recent Posts

Melinda8651
on 6/21/10 8:04 pm
Topic: RE: September is my tentative date
Hello all! My date is the end of September!! My hubby and I are going on a 7-night Canada/New England cruise on 9/12 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, then I'll come home to start my 2-week pre-surgery diet. Should be interesting!

Ginariffic
on 6/18/10 10:40 am

Hello Brandnew,
My surgery is scheduled for Sept too. Thinking about so much...What to expect the first month is the main question I keep thinking about these days.

Trying to find a support group locally. My surgery will be preformed abroad.  I want to succeed so much! Here's to you!

jahkeira
on 6/1/10 4:37 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Topic: Hey guys Im back
im back!i didnt go threw with thesurgery...i went to a weight managemen doctor...i was weighing 320 now at 255lbs and still losing...diet n excercise.please contact me
itsjustmeyousee
on 4/17/10 3:24 am
I am tentative Sept/Oct for RNY-Nice to meet ya!
LisaAnne
10/18/10

BrandNewMe2010
on 4/12/10 9:49 am
Topic: September is my tentative date
Hello All! My tentative date for my Lap Band is September. It's not a definite yet but I'd love to get to know some of you who also have September surgery dates. :D
 Nicole - First appt & Nutrition appt 3/11/10, Upper GI 4/8, Psych Eval 4/16, Cardiac Clrnc 8/5, Last Appt 8/6, Motility Study 9/7, Case FINALLY submitd 9/24, Approval Letter received 10/6

ericklein
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
Topic: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
Most Active
Recent Topics
WHERE ARE THE SEPT 2010 AT
unknownbeauty · 0 replies · 827 views
2 year surgaversy
Cecelia B. · 3 replies · 1050 views
How is everybody doing?
DeterminedE · 0 replies · 1213 views
Goals met
Valarie R. · 0 replies · 834 views
Happy Surgerversary
msroro · 1 replies · 965 views