Tomorrow is my big day!

bsheldonrn
on 9/5/12 12:38 pm
Super excited that it's finally here. Clear liquids preop has been a little hard but I know it's for a good cause. I'm ready to get REstarted on my  journey. Having the band out and the sleeve done. Can't wait!
dinas27
on 9/5/12 7:25 pm - IL
RNY on 09/10/12
Good Luck!!!  Let us know how your doing!
Summer R.
on 9/6/12 12:00 am
RNY on 09/06/12
 Tomorrow is my big day too!  I'll pray for you!

bsheldonrn
on 9/6/12 1:02 am
3 hours now until I'm to arrive at the surgical center. I can't sleep! I'm so nervous/excited! Best of luck to you Summer R! I'll be praying for everyone having surgery today too. I can't believe today is the day.
Summer R.
on 9/6/12 3:54 am
RNY on 09/06/12
 I haven't been able to sleep either!  It's almost 4am here in Cali and my mom will be arriving to pick me up at 5:30ish, we have to leave by 6 because its about an hour and a half drive to the hospital.  My husband is currently out of town and is in a total panic because he's not here.  I just made him hang up and go to bed lol.  He's more nervous than I am.  I'm supposed to check in by 7:30 and my surgery is scheduled for 9:30!  I'm so excited! Hope everyone posts after surgery.

Barbara Keller
on 9/6/12 7:25 pm - Gaffney, SC
Revision on 09/10/12
 Hoping you did ok....keep us posted!! 
 Barbara Keller
bsheldonrn
on 9/6/12 9:26 pm
 My surgery went without a hitch. I'm laying here with pain meds on board, will leave surgery center in 6 hrs. I am on reglan, talwin for pain as I'm allergic to lortab, Levsin for stomach spasms, and toradol. I have taken 6 walks but the gas trapped under my rib cage is horrible. I'm shifting side to side and that helps. My advise is to walk alot and sip your oz every hour-don't slam it down. That causes spasms. Levsin helps alot. My band was removed with little scar tissue noted by surgeon. And my hiatal hernia the CT scan showed in March was not visible. I'm happy so far with the recovery an that I took the plunge to go thru with this. 
Lauren Vento
on 9/7/12 1:45 pm - Lake Elsinore, CA
VSG on 09/08/12
 Glad youre doing well!  My surgery is tomorrow.  :)  Hope you heal quickly!
amarie3579
on 9/12/12 8:07 am
RNY on 09/20/12
Good luck!

Starting Weight: 345 lbs. Weight day of Surgery: 332lbs. Goal Weight: 160lbs.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Sept 2012 Sleevers check in
lisa2job · 0 replies · 725 views
6 Months
Diabolique · 3 replies · 791 views
Problems with my incision
jewellee9 · 0 replies · 692 views