Sept 9th - Been on Liguid Diet for 2 weeks

Mark W.
on 9/4/13 11:09 pm - belle plaine, MN

Surgery scheduled for Sept 9th! I can't wait and it cannot get here soon enough. I am really having a difficult time being on this all liquid 800 calorie diet. Working out every morning and killing cardio has left me with little to NO gas for the rest of my day. Sleeping has also proved to be a challenge as well as I am SOOOO hungry. Next Monday cannot come soon enough. Just saying. I've lost over 80 lbs since Jan 2nd to get here. I am super proud of all of my hard work and dedication...I've earned this. 

ChrissySmiley
on 9/15/13 5:38 am - MI
VSG on 09/09/13

Hi there!  Your progress in AMAGING!!!  80 lbs in less than a year just shows your dedication.  My date was the 9th as well.  How's it going so far?

327 at the beginning of this process

298.5 Surgery Date 9/9

296 9/14

Mark W.
on 9/15/13 8:00 am - belle plaine, MN

As it turns out, I also had a hernia repair in addition to the scheduled procedure so that posed an interesting recovery. I am 5 days out now, took pain meds for the first 3 days and haven't taken anything since. They've asked that I walk 5 minutes for every 60 but I am WAY past that now. Yesterday, I pleaded with my wife but I SO wanted to go to the zoo. It was SO beautiful out and couldn't take another day sitting around. I walked for over 2 hours straight and imagine got a few miles in too! Woop Woop! can't be conditioning! My biggest challenge was to remain hydrated and stay in tune with my body. I hate to be direct but their suggestion to watch your urine I think is a great idea. I hate this liquid diet thing and cannot wait to get back to my salads. I crave some crunchy COLD veggies.

You're rocking it too! How are you doing? 

Most Active
Recent Topics
3 months!
rsilvest · 0 replies · 340 views
Vitamins
Susan54 · 0 replies · 445 views
Sept 23rd..The Day!
MzQ · 0 replies · 513 views