hello fellow Oct "03 babies!!!!!!!!!!!!

greenis70
on 11/8/05 12:05 pm - Garland, TX
My how the time has passed!!! I have been soooo bad at keeping my profile updated. I hope all of you are doing great, I just have a question of concern for you guys...... I have been diagnosed with "Costochondritis", my doctor said it very well could have been brought on by surgery. It is an inflamation of the ribs, they think it is caused by trauma to the ribs. But in a lot of cases nobody knows why it is happens. I just wanted to see if anyone else is experincing this.....Ya'll take care and stay healthy!!!!
Stephanie R.
on 1/2/06 8:32 pm - Boca Raton, FL
Hey Renita- Was browsing the boards because Im not feeling so well this morning, but as for the Costrochondriris, dont let them scare you into thinking its the surgery. Doctors like to link it to "something" even though there is no true explaination. My husband has never had any surgery of any type, has always been healthy, but about 3 months ago landed himself in the hospital with what he said felt like a heart attack. The doctor ran the usual tests and sent him home with "costrochondritis". Now and then he gets the same pain, but still no reasoning for it. So no worries babe...its annoying but not deadly Ciao! -Stephie
cedar57
on 7/18/06 7:25 pm - Yukon, OK
Hi Renita, I had surgery in October 2003 also. I had costochondritis BEFORE the surgery so it had nothing to do with the WLS. I have not had it since the surgery and my doctor said it was inflammation in the connective tissue between the ribs which is more common in women than in men, and it just happens. ps - I am terrible about keeping my profile up also.
Most Active
Recent Topics