south beach protein bar
coffee
water
flavored hot tea

Exercise:

walked for 30 minutes at lunch and again at 2:00

Blessed B
on 10/2/08 1:42 pm

Sounds like you stuck with your plan...I kinda fell off the wagon ....not kinda...I did

Here's my day for today 10-02-08

Breakfast:  Slim Fast Low Carb shake..usually drink this on the way to work
Well, when I got to work, someone brought in cupcakes and then set one in front of me after I said no thanks..well no thanks didn't work and I ate one...well then I ate a second one maybe 10 minutes later. That's all it takes for me is a taste and it's over.
Snack:        sliced apple with 2tbsp natural peanut butter with a touch of cinnamon
Lunch:        mini cinnamon swirl bagel with weigh****chers cream cheese/knudsen cottage cheese single serving
Snack:        Fat free 100 calorie yogurt
Dinner:       Husband took me out to dinner.....Old Chicago's.  Slice of ham and pineapple pizza and one buffalo chicken wing

Snack: a bite of peanut butter fudge :(   :(        and peppermint tea

I read that peppermint and cammomile are good things to have for bloating. Maybe this will help with my issue?! I feel wayyyyyy better today :)

I also got in all my vitamins for today and liquids........32 oz Powerade Strawberry Zero (zero cals, zero sugar and pretty tasty_16oz sugar free iced tea......8oz water and lastly 16oz peppermint hot tea with sweet and low

Exercise: I'm going to get back on track starting Saturday and hitting the gym..I think my body is ready. However, I did wear my pedometer and track my steps. Today was 19,338 steps.
                    I'm soooo glad tomorrow is FRIDAY~~~

Keep up the good work Gail!!!

Taking one day at a time.

Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 706 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1053 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 807 views
Just celebrated 6 years!