3+ yrs :> WOW! -New Blog

smilesarepriceless
on 5/20/09 1:55 pm - Clarksville, TN
WOW --How time flies, really!

OH has been such an awesome tool, and outlet to connect with others, on this WLS journey.....and I've just recently made a blog, where I'm including my WLS journal from the beginning. I'm not afraid to share my story with 'everyone' ...so I thought I'd share a link to it with you all as well if anyone is interested..

It's my little spot on the www and an outlet for me to share my interests of finding deals, dealing with WLS, and photography..and of course..motherhood..

http://pricelesslifeforless.wordpress.com/

HEATHER
seetumail
on 7/30/09 3:56 pm
 We pride ourselves on service and standards that are hard to find in today's RMT industry. We work hard to be a step ahead of our competitors in customer service, speed, value and price. This is our main focus so it's not something we can be easily defeated in. We feel we have achieved this and we're confident enough to say that we guarantee your satisfaction 100%. You will not find any of our competitors making a claim like that, because even they know they're lacking where we stand out.

Eliza

Yes that is a nice idea but have you ever thought of going up to the biggest guy on the subway and telling him your thoughts on this.  I wonder what he might do, or would you even do it.

wow gold

Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 706 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1053 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 807 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1012 views