Need Help!!

hoolahea
on 5/23/09 8:34 am - Charleston, SC
Well,
I am 3.5 years out from surgery. At my lowest weight I was 145(2007) (down from 303) and today I am back at 178. Last year this time, I was 168.  Doctor's goal was 160. I have had 2 panniculectomy surgeries, and my body weight has shifted and I have things I have never had before- hips,butt, and more upper body fat than I have ever had!!!. Additionally my doctor messed up both Panni's - removing lower back fat, this causing more attention on the upper back area! THIS IS NOT CUTE!

My Doc told me no carbs ever again, but my brain was in a FOG. I did that until last summer, when I just could not function like that anymore. I should also mention that my doctor told me I was too thin (he was right) at 145 and that I needed to gain some weight- my bones were rubbing together causing painful friction. I was ok at 160 and  tried to use weigh****chers meals to incorporate those foods back into my diet gradually, however the weight seemed to increase, instead of stabilize or go down.

I would like to get back to at least 160, but my body seems to have STOPPED losing weight no matter what I do! Has anyone else from this time had issues with weight, and if so and you have regained, what have you done to help yourself? I do workout at least 3 times a week and 5 if I am feeling really motivated!

PLEASE HELP- I NEVER want to be fat again!!!

Towana SW303/Doc's GW160/MY GW153/CW178

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/09 12:47 am
You are not alone. In one year I have gained 16 pounds and I am freaking out. So today I started all liquids for 2 days and exercising my tail off. I am terrified of getting fat again. I was told that I would  get to 125 from 251 but only got down to 150. I am okay with that but now I am 167.5-----its killing me!!!!!! GOOD LUCK! NO CARBS_ i started on them things and look what happened to me too!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 705 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1045 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 804 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1009 views