It's SNOWING!

hollywatson
on 11/6/07 2:13 am - Oil City, PA
Not like I am cold or anything already!! LOL...(Actually, I am FREEZING!) All weekend long everytime someone took my hands they said my hands were freezing!! IT IS COLD IN NW PA this afternoon and I just looked out the window and there are a few snow flurries!! They are calling for Lake affect snow -- north of where I am at! I am not looking forward to winter!!!!!!!!! YUCK!!! LOL.... Hope everyone is doing well today....thank you all for the prayers and support you offered to me through my grandma's funeral.....it was appreciated so much!! Hugs, Holly
Tabby C.
on 11/6/07 2:58 am - West Alexander, PA
Can you believe it???? I'm sitting in my living room watching it flurry, too. I don't know that I am ready for winter, but I am ready for sweaters and jeans weather. It is COLD here!!! That is awesome that you came across that pic of you and your sister and your g-ma. Sorry about her passing. With all else you have going on, I'm sorry you have to go through this. I pray for peace for you and your family. Hugs sweetie, Tabby
berts4
on 11/6/07 5:23 am - Rock City, IL
Dear Holly: Just wanted to drop in and say, "Hi" and let you know that you are not the only COLD one! I am FREEZING!!!! I have on layers like I would to go sledding and am still cold here at my desk (at work). I don't know WHAT I am going to do when it gets REALLY cold. Keep your chin up and I will keep praying for you and thinking of you! Dawn
tiffyb
on 11/6/07 7:01 am - Orange, CA
Oh my gosh you guys!!! Snow???? The closest thing we got to snow was the ash from the fires. so sad..... Our Mountians burned down. I love the snow.. Make a few flake wishes for me..... luv and hugs! Tiff
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 234 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1231 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 984 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 952 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1102 views