Tabby How are you??

Melissa W.
on 11/13/07 7:41 am - Hackettstown, NJ
OK Tabby we are all wondering how you are. Please let someone know when you get a chance. Or have hubby post for you saying all went well. Big but very gentle hugs, Melissa
Tabby C.
on 11/14/07 11:19 pm - West Alexander, PA
Hi, Melissa. Thanks for checking in on me. All went well with my surgery. I can't wait to see how my surgeon did. I am VERY sore right now. I feel like every stitch on my body is pulling. Feeling VERY tight. I haven't gotten on a scale yet. I can't bend down to move it away from the wall. Besides, with all of the IV fluids that they pumped into me, I'm sure the reading won't be a very good on. I did a bowel prep before the surgery and was at 163 they day of my surgery. I haven't wanted anything to eat for th past couple of days. Maybe today I will do better. I am trying to get in a shake or two to increase my daily protein intake. I want to get it up to around 100 grams a day to help with the healing. Dave isn't very good about doctoring up my protein shake, like I do. I just get the powder mixed with milk and my frozen Mil**** cubes. Speaking of Dave, he is being great...as usual. Getting me what I need, dressing me, helping me to the bathroom so he can help pull down my pants and pull them back up. He has been getting up in the middle of the night with me when my body says it can't take it any longer in the bed and needs to be in my chair. He has been getting my pills for me and my food and refilling my drinks. He went out to work in the garage last night and took his cell phone in case I needed him for anything, I could call him. How sweet is that? I go back to see my surgeon on Tuesday, November 20th. I can't wait to see what it looks like. I am hoping the pain eases up a good bit my then. I have 6 drains in right now. I can't wait to get them removed. There was a good bit of drainage in a couple of them last night, but they look pretty empty right now. I did take some before pics and when I get some after pics takin in a couple of weeks, I will post them either on here or on another site and provide the link here. I had a breast lift, tummy tuck with the anchor cut and I had a medail thigh lift with a vertical cut. I decided on the vertical cute on the thighs in the pre-op area. I was just going to do the thigh lift with the incision hidden in my bikini line, but decided at the last minute to go for the vertical cut to remove the bulk from my thighs. Can't wait to see how it looks. Thanks again for checking on me and Thanks for the Gentle hugs...I sure can use them. Gentle Hugs right back atcha, Tabby
hollywatson
on 11/15/07 12:02 am - Oil City, PA
Hi Tabby-- I am so glad to see your post today! I was going to call you tonight, but didn't want to distrub you!! So glad you are doing ok!!! Just from what you said you had done -- sounds painful!!!! Did you get to come home on Monday, or did you have to spend the night??? How long will you be off from work?? I am proud of myself for going to my PS Consult! I was a nervous wreck! When his nurse said he may want me to be at a stable weight for up to a year, I was disappointed! But then he came in and said, no, you have been stable since August....that's great!! So, now the waiting game has begun with the insurance company!! Let us know how your appointment goes next week!! Don't step on a scale just yet!!!! Hugs, Holly
tiffyb
on 11/15/07 12:30 pm - Orange, CA
Tabby.. I am so happy to see you are doing well. I cant wait to see your befores and afters.. So glad your husband is being good to you!!! Thanks for posting.. I have been waiting!! Keep us posted!! Tiff
LisaAC
on 11/16/07 9:12 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Tabby, Great to see you are doing well. Keep keeping us posted. All the best. Lisa
princessintraining
on 11/19/07 1:47 am - bpt, CT
Congratulayiones, The pain will go away and you will be beutifull...lots of tender hugs. Maria
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 234 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1231 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 983 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 952 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1102 views