Been away too long...

buffy_CT
on 11/13/07 10:17 am - Middletown, CT
RNY on 10/27/06 with
Hi guys! I have been away far too long simply living my life. I miss you guys and am trying to catch up with all of the recent posts. I gather from a few of them that many of us have issues with our Nuts...mine is simply hopeless. She focuses on the stupidest things and seems incapable of answering the questions that are important to me. . . . At 1 yr out how much protein should I strive for each day? How much water is adequate? Ugh. I have learned more about nutrition from my sister who is an ANIMAL Science major at Uconn than I have from my Nut. I've given up on her... To fill you in a little on me since my last visit to the boards, I passed my Surgiversary on 10/27/07 and couldn't be happier. I've lost 171 lbs and am officially at my surgeons Goal. Problem is that his goal is nowhere good enough for me. I'm still 218 lbs and at 5'6" still classified as obese. MY goal is to get down to 180lbs. Thats the lowest weight I ever remember being. BMI charts say I should be between 140 and 150 but I'm not aiming for that. I think I'd look skeletal at that weight...we shall see. I wanted to say Happy Surgiversary to all of my fellow October 2006 board members. Hope your re-birthday was spectacular!!!
Annette C.
on 11/13/07 9:10 pm - Danville, IN
Glad to hear from you! It's great that you're busy living life. I think that is where most of us are finding ourselves now and why the board has been so quiet. My NUT is great! No complaints there. I passed a milestone today. My surgeon told me at 175 I was finished losing and should consider myself at goal. My nut told me the same thing when I hit 170. I wanted to get to 166 to make it an even 100 pounds lost. But then after my PS, I lost to 160! I was happy with that...until this morning when I weighed in at 158! OMG! That is less than I weighed in high school! Color me tickled PINK! Annette
buffy_CT
on 11/14/07 12:44 am - Middletown, CT
RNY on 10/27/06 with
Super congrats to you Annette! You have done phenomenally! Thanks for your reply
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 234 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1231 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 984 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 952 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1102 views