New Hosptial for DIL

Aime B.
on 11/14/07 9:02 am - Baltimore, MD
I received a call this morning from N. The team of doctors at Sinai ave decided to transfer her to Univ of Maryland Hospital. I was in my car in no time flat. Her cardiologist came in a spoke with us. Apparently she has decided that the best caridac surgical team needs to be available when N is delivered at 28 weeks. I am sad to see her leave the care of this cardiologist. However, I am so very impressed with the manner in which this doctor handles her patients. She is proactive and not reactive. She continues to provide us with hope for N's future as well as for the little sweet baby she is carrying. Thank you for your continued support and prayers for my son and N.
Patricia S.
on 11/14/07 10:18 pm - Glen Mills, PA
Aime - I will continue to pray for N, your son, the precious baby, and you! Thanks for the update, please do continue to keep us posted.
hollywatson
on 11/14/07 10:59 pm - Oil City, PA
Thanks for the update, Aime. I will continue to keep your family in my prayers!
PUDYTAT
on 11/15/07 4:11 am - CAROLINA SHORES, NC
Aime, I know you and your family are so stressed during this time of waiting. We thank you for taking the time to keep us updated. Know that we con't to keep "N", you and the rest of your family, especially the precious gift from GOD "N" continues to carry under her heart, in our thoughts and prayers. When you get the chance, please drop us a line to keep us informed of "N" and baby's progress. DONNA, SFY
annette R.
on 11/15/07 5:17 am - ithaca, NY
Aime, I guess I missed your most recent post about N and the baby, sorry. The cardiologist sounds super good. Tons of prayers for all of you. You too are carrying a heavy load so please take care. Mega (((HUGS))) Annette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 233 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1231 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 983 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 952 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1102 views