I'M AT GOAL!!!!!

Tabby C.
on 11/26/07 3:26 am - West Alexander, PA
I can't believe it!!! The morning of my PS I weighed 163. My goal was 159. Last week I stepped on the scale and it said 166...I wasn't too upset because I was sure it was all of the fluids from the PS because I had not been eating much and was on fluids for a few days with the surgery. I haven't gotten on the scale since last week and figured that with the holidays coming I better start getting on the scale daily again to keep myself on track. I was worried that with Thanksgiving last week the scale was going to be up a little from earlier in the week. WELL....to my surprise, when I got on this morning it said 158!!! 158!!! ONE POUND BELOW GOAL!!!! I couldn't believe it. I may even still be retaining some fluids since my legs are still really swollen. NOW...to just get rid of this swelling and see what size I am wearing now that my tummy is flat. I can't wait to see the new me. I still have 2 drains in. Once I get them out, I will take some updated photos and get them posted. I have a followup appointment tomorrow at 2:30. I'm really hoping that I can lose these drains, they are a major PITA!!!! Just had to toot my own horn!!! Hugs, Tabby
LisaAC
on 11/26/07 4:39 am - Philadelphia, PA
Tabby, That's wonderful!! Congratulations and hugs to you! Lisa
ZeeDove
on 11/26/07 4:43 pm - Cape Town, South Africa
Wow Tabby, that is absolutely GREAT! Congratulations i am absolutely nowhere near goal but have decided to start proceedures to have a tummy tuck. just getting so tired of my massive apron and me feeling like barney (only better looking, of course, hehe)
berts4
on 11/26/07 10:57 pm - Rock City, IL
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It must feel so awesome! You have really done so well, I am proud of you! Dawn
hollywatson
on 11/26/07 11:38 pm - Oil City, PA
I am so happy for you Tabby!!!!!!!! Please let us know how you appointment goes....and if you get the 2 drains removed!!! Hugs, Holly
(deactivated member)
on 11/27/07 12:13 am - MT
Congrats Tabby!! That is just awesome!! You have done just G R E A T!! *huggles* Felicia =0)
mom2sali
on 11/27/07 10:27 pm - London, Canada
Way to GO!!!!!! Congratulations.... Tara
Melissa W.
on 11/28/07 7:16 am - Hackettstown, NJ
That is awesome Tabby! I was so glad to hear how well you did with your surgery! You are such a trooper! YAY!!! I should talk to you more about PA. Fred and I have been looking in PA for a house since the taxes alone in NJ will kill ya! Anywho HUGE CONGRATS to you on your achievement! That is just awesome! I am sure you will be BELOW goal ever MORE in no time! Hugs hugs and keep tootin away with that horn....you have earned it! Melissa
Patricia S.
on 11/29/07 1:45 am - Glen Mills, PA
Oh yes! Come to PA! Life is grand over here. (usually)
Melissa W.
on 11/29/07 7:01 am - Hackettstown, NJ
I am looking forward to moving. Now with the baby coming we are anxious to have some room. We looked very briefly in NJ and then went quickly to PA. The taxes alone here in NJ will kill ya!!! Hubby is still planning on working in Newark as he really likes the company he is with and he has been moving up a bit so wherever we go he will have the commute. This last weekend we were up in East Stroudsburgh (sp) and it was nice up there. Still rural ...... I think I am to the point where I would like a little bit of city close at hand. With Jacob on his way being closer to Dr.'s and such is important. Do you like where you are? You are a long ways from Newark but we are looking everywhere and hubby relocating jobs is always an option. By the way....YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!! You are doing GREAT!!!! Hugs from the preggers lady, Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 234 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1231 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 984 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 952 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1102 views