I am still around..lol

Lisa_1967
on 11/26/07 11:04 pm - Rileyville, VA
Hey all you skinny ladies I am still around in case you all was wondering. Thought I would give a small update on myself.... I have lost a total of -111 lbs so far and still feeling wonderful. I am at 24.6 for my BMI which puts me at normal range for my height. What a relief it is to finally be "normal"!!! I had some major problems last week with 2 teeth that had gone bad on me...OH WHAT PAIN!!!! I have found to NEVER EVER let a broken tooth go until it gets infected!!! The numbing stuff didn't take and he had one hell of a time getting it out to say the least!!! It was a nightmare! My face was swollen at first before he pulled the tooth then after the tooth was out the infection went into my neck behind my ear and I had the stiffist, sorest neck I have ever had! The antibotics are doing some good now and I am feeling better, thank God! I had to miss 2 and a half days at work and it caused me to miss out on my holiday pay which really made me mad! I went back to work on Thanksgiving day thinking it would be extra pay for me but I was wrong! I am sooo excited...as soon as December hits I can finally say that my son will be home next month! As you may remember, he has been in jail since July. It has gone by fast I think but some days it seems like forever that he has been gone. He has made a complete turn around. He goes to church on Sunday's and Monday nights. He reads a bible that he bought through the canteen and he says that he will go to church with my parents once he is out. He wrote to his great great aunt and told her that he had been saved! He is really sorry for what he has put me threw. It is sooo sweet, he says "I love ya" ever time he calls me. He is already asking me if I will be there to pick him up one minute past midnight on January 11th. My parents had told him that they will go but he only wants me to come get him. He also keeps reminding me that I said I am gonna take a week off from work to be with him for a while. He asked me the other day on the phone what are we going to get into the week I come home. I told him that we are gonna sit at home and look at one another and enjoy the fact that he is here finally....lol. Well, just thought I would touch base with you all and let you know that I miss ya and I hope everyone is doing ok. You all are looking outstanding and we have so much to be thankful for by having the guts to do this surgery. God bless you all Lisa S
Tabby C.
on 11/27/07 7:06 am - West Alexander, PA
Good to "see" you, Lisa. Congrats on the weight loss and on being "normal". Doesn't it feel great???? Hee Hee. I just hit the "normal" range yesterday according to my scale and I didn't feel any different than I did the week before, nor did anyone treat me different. LOL. Sorry to hear about your tooth infection. Hope you are feeling better in no time. Hang in there. Best wishes on your son coming home soon. I bet you will find stuff to do that first week. Sounds like he has really turned a corner. Hope he doesn't take you for granted in the future. Can't wait to hear how the reunion goes. Keep us posted. Nice to hear from you. Hugs Tabby
Susan T.
on 11/29/07 5:52 am - Waco, TX
Hey there stranger!! Other than the dental problems, it sounds like things are going well for you! Glad to hear it!!! Stay in touch! Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 234 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1231 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 984 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 952 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1102 views