BETTER!!!!

hollywatson
on 12/13/07 1:47 am - Oil City, PA
The week has definitely gotten better! My car blew up on Monday morning....wasn't sure what we were going to do....was told it would cost a fortune to fix....didn't know if we could get another car loan since we still owed a couple of years on the current car, but thank goodness we were able to get a new car and the payments are only a few dollars more a month! We purchased a silver 2007 Chev Colbat. It's smaller than I am used to (I had a Dodge Stratus), but so far I love it!! Thank you for all of your positive comments!!! Holly
ZeeDove
on 12/13/07 6:56 pm - Cape Town, South Africa
checked on the net as we dont get cobalt's here. very nice car, very sporty, Holly happy driving!
Tabby C.
on 12/13/07 11:58 pm - West Alexander, PA
Sorry that your car blew up, but that is cool that you got a 2007 and it is only a few more dollars a month. I want a new van, but am trying to wait until we get our current one paid off. I want a Honda Odyssey. I think I still have 2 more years to pay on my Dodge Caravan. We had a Dodge Stratus when we first got married. I liked it. Then we traded it in on a Dodge Intrepid. I loved that. Now with the kids I have the van and can't stand getting into cars anymore. I feel like my ass is dragging on the ground. Enjoy your new car. You should get a picture of yourself in front of your new car to post on your profile. Talk to you soon, Tabby
hollywatson
on 12/14/07 12:58 am - Oil City, PA
You are the second person to tell me to get my picture in front of my new car....so, I guess I am going to have to do it!!! LOL... Hugs, Holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 233 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1230 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 982 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 951 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1101 views