update

LisaAC
on 12/13/07 5:54 am - Philadelphia, PA
The labs came back and everything is fine. The lymph nodes were just inflammed. I'm still hurting, but just surgical pain. It's soon to say, but think the other pain I've had for so long is finally gone. The wound is just in a very difficult place...right in the crease where my belly meets my groin, right under that excess skin...I don't know what to do about that! I've had a small fever all week, but the doc isn't worried at this point, just said I should take Tylenol for it. So...doing ok! Lisa
ZeeDove
on 12/13/07 6:58 pm - Cape Town, South Africa
Great to hear everything is well with you again, Lisa dont forget to take your vitamins! my cure for everything, lol
E velyn
on 12/13/07 11:59 pm
Good news! I am so glad to hear it. Now, take it easy and let everything heal up!
Tabby C.
on 12/14/07 12:03 am - West Alexander, PA
OH, Lisa...I'm so glad that the lab results were good and that the pain is subsiding. You must be sick of being in pain and not knowing what is up. It's very stressful. Especially this time of year. Glad you're doing better. Hugs, Tabby
hollywatson
on 12/14/07 12:57 am - Oil City, PA
Lisa, I am so glad to hear that you are finally beginning to feel better! Please, keep us all updated!!! Hugs, Holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 234 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1231 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 983 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 952 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1102 views