Pictures

hollywatson
on 1/1/08 10:44 pm - Oil City, PA
I added a few new pictures from the holidays on my profile. Check them out!
PUDYTAT
on 1/1/08 11:33 pm - CAROLINA SHORES, NC
Hey Holly, Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. I just took a look at the new pictures and they're great. You look fantastic and the "Princess" is a little cuttie. It also looks as if there's going to be one more added to your family soon, fantastic. Haven't been on board much lately, like everyone else it seems. I'm so tired when I get home from work lately that I just take a shower, sit and watch a little tv then get into bed so the craziness at work can start all over again. We've been more busy than usual, not only sick babies but sick new mom's also. The Friday before Christmas we had to do an emergency c-section because a first time 19yo mom to be had a grand mal seizure. Thankfully, both mother and baby survived and are doing fine. That can't be said for another mom who came in on the same day, she delivered a 33.5wk beautiful boy, unfortunetly he was still born and there was nothing we could do to revive him. So, can you say a stressful week? Who know's what the new year will bring. Sorry to dump this here. We never realize how it bother's us till we start talking about it then it all comes poring out. So, hope you have a wonderful, healthly, happy and productive new year. Keep in touch, please. Donna, sfy
tiffyb
on 1/2/08 3:19 am - Orange, CA
Hi Holly, Super Great Pics. You look wonderful.!!. Hope you had a great new years!!! Luvs and Hugs! Tiff
(deactivated member)
on 1/2/08 3:25 am - MT
OHHHHHHH What super photos!! Thanks so much for sharing!! You all look so happy!!! Hope you had a super New Years!! *huggles* Felicia =0)
ZeeDove
on 1/2/08 4:03 pm - Cape Town, South Africa
you look great, Holly! Thanks for sharing
allison1974
on 1/6/08 8:43 am - PA
They are great pics Holly! I hope you had a great holiday! Allison
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 234 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1231 views