Hello Fellow 10/06-ers

mrsmolly06
on 6/19/08 9:01 am - NY
Hi Everyone! I thought I'd drop in and see how everyone is doing. It's been a long time since i've been here. I actually deleted my account, but found that after a few months away, I need more help. I am struggling to lose any weight at all because I can eat just about anything. I know I have an issue with eating when I'm bored, and I'm doing well with not snacking, but it's eating more at each meal than I should. Just thought i'd stop in to say hi. Talk soon Molly
E velyn
on 6/23/08 4:06 am
Hi Molly! Welcome back. This forum has gotten really slow lately, as you can see. Many of us check in from time to time though. Sorry to hear that you are struggling - this is a lifelong journey, isn't it? Let us know what your challenges are, and I'm sure that at least one of us will be facing the same thing and can talk about it! Hope you have a good Monday!
hollywatson
on 6/24/08 10:55 pm - Oil City, PA
Hi Molly! Welcome back!! I am stuck at around 148-152....I bounce back and forth.....I can eat just about anything as well....including sweets! But, most of the time they don't taste as good as I thought they would, but I still eat them! This is a life long journey....Hope to hear from you soon! Holly
ZeeDove
on 7/1/08 9:56 pm - Cape Town, South Africa
Hi Molly. boredom eating is a big issue for me as well. i just cant leave the sweets, biscuits and chocolates alone. put a plate in front of me then i cant even look at it. but sweet things is another story. i never used to have a sweet tooth before the op.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 234 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1231 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 983 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 952 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1102 views