WLS article...about ME!

LisaAC
on 7/25/08 1:42 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I did this interview some months ago and they were going to tell me when it was published, but they didn't! I just found it on the web. Enjoy! http://www.health.com/health/condition-article/0,,20188801,00.html
E velyn
on 7/27/08 3:18 am
Lisa, you are a STAR! (Of course we knew that already!) How nice to get to read about you - and to see that you are kicking diabetes in the a$$! Fabulous! You look great too - hard to believe that it has been almost two years, isn't it? It was so nice to see some activity on this board. I miss the old days when I could check in and see what is going on in everyone's lives! But, I guess these surgeries worked the way they are supposed to, and we are out there busy living - instead of on the computer. Thank you so much for sharing this article with us. Congratulations!
LisaAC
on 7/27/08 9:28 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks, Evelyn! I wondered if anyone would read this, due to the low activity here. I miss that too, but am as guilty as anyone...of living a much fuller life than we used to!
hollywatson
on 7/28/08 11:04 pm - Oil City, PA
I am so proud of you Lisa!!!! What an exciting article!!!! You are a star!! I miss everyone on here as well.....but am glad that everyone is out enjoying their lives!!! Holly
LisaAC
on 8/26/08 10:44 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks much, Holly!
"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 234 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1231 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 984 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 952 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1102 views