Pics

hollywatson
on 7/28/08 11:05 pm - Oil City, PA
Hi everyone I posted my 21 months post op pics -- in my little black dress!! Take a look and let me know what you think!! Holly
E velyn
on 7/29/08 4:52 am
Wow, Holly, you look FABULOUS! I hope you are as healthy and happy as you look in those photos! Maybe people will check in for our 2 year surgiversaries -- I'd sure love to see everyone's two year photos, wouldn't you?
PUDYTAT
on 8/4/08 3:15 am - CAROLINA SHORES, NC
Hey Holly, Just came on board and saw your post. I very rarely come here any more since so few people post. I'm usually on the RNY, weight loss and weight loss success boards. Girl !!!!! That dress looks great on you. You look fantastic, you along w/ everyone else have come so far and w/ such success, I'm jealous, I still feel "fat" even though I'm down from 313 to 166, a size 26/28 to a 14/16. Still see myself as "that big lady over there." I've been stalled for over 5 months, makes me crazy. It doesn't help that I'm not exercising, just walking up and down 4 flights of stairs 2 times a day for 3 days while at work. Other than that? nada, nothing, no exercise. Lazy is as lazy does. Hope you've had a great summer so far. We're enjoying a wonderful, hot, humid summer here in the south, today? 95 w/ a heat index of 105. Keep in touch, Donna, sfy southern fried yankee
annette R.
on 8/6/08 9:58 am - ithaca, NY
Holly, What a change!! A little black dress AND high heels. Feels good doesn't it? The pictures of you and Raven show a transformation in both of you. Neither one of you look the same. Not many people are posting. I hope all are doing well. The past 21 months have flown so quickly. Most of the times have been good. I have had two more surgeries for hernias, bowel compression and scar tissue. Another hernia has appeared but I'm not ready for the repairs yet. I was diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy which the Neurologist attributes to WLS. The last bone scan showed a 20% bone loss in my hips. No big deal compared to the co-morbidities before surgery!!! All are nothing more than bumps in the road in my opinion. I feel so much better weighing 111 pounds than I did at 320 pounds. It was good to hear from you. Keep up the good work. Annette
LisaAC
on 8/26/08 11:00 pm - Philadelphia, PA
You're looking wonderful, Holly!
"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 232 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1230 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 982 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 951 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1100 views