2nd year anniversary

Aime B.
on 10/11/08 10:36 pm - Baltimore, MD
Hi everyone. today is my 2nd anniversary. I wish I could be celebrating this day. My weight loss has remained steady. I actually wore a size 12 recently. All those are good things.
I am so so sad though as my daughter in law passed on Thursday. I do belive this surgery enabled me to be there for her.

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

hollywatson
on 10/13/08 2:00 am - Oil City, PA
Oh Aime, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter in law!  I take it this is the one who had the baby a few months ago?!  Your family is in my prayers!

Holly
Michelle B.
on 10/13/08 6:37 am - Pennsauken, NJ
Congratulations on your continued success!
PUDYTAT
on 10/14/08 6:15 am - CAROLINA SHORES, NC
Aime,

My heartfelt thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. This is such devistating news. I know how much you agonized over her heart condition while she was pregnant and then after the delivery of your grandchild.

As you say, your surgery was a blessing, with out it you would have been very limited in your ability to be there and assist her during such a difficult time.

Congratulations on your surgiversary and on your con't weight loss. A size 12 ? I am so jealous, I've been on a plateau for over 4 months, I fluxtuate between 164  and 168. I'm wearing a 14/16 which is a big difference from 26/28. I'm not as diligent as I used to be, I've been eating, cookies, donuts, etc . . . You get the picture.

Blessings on you and your family at such a sorrowful time.

Donna, sfy (southern fried yankee)
berts4
on 10/15/08 1:57 am - Rock City, IL
Dear Aime:

I am sorry to hear of your loss.  I remember how concerned you were about her.

I am glad to hear that you are maintaining your weight loss, and that you are able to do so much more than before.

Better days.......

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Tabby C.
on 10/27/08 2:26 pm - West Alexander, PA
Hi, Aime.  Congrats on your weightloss over the past two yeaqrs.  A size 12 is great.  Look at where we came from.  You have done great.

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your DIL.  We all know how concerned you have been about her and I'm so glad that you were able to be there for her after your surgery.

Hugs, sweetie.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Tabby Cumer 
"Failure is not when you make a mistake.  It is when you give up trying."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 234 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1231 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 984 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 952 views