A look back on 2 years

eitak666
on 10/30/08 3:08 am - Monroe, MI
So today i find myself sipping my coffee and looking back on two years since my lap RNY.... i was 283 lbs at the time.. and currently am still at 104lbs... i wore a size 22, and have been in a size 1 for about a year now...i've had ALOT go wrong on the way with my surgery.... ive been sick majority of the two years without any health insurance to speak of... ive been through my gallbladder going bad last october... being sick for months without knowing why..... and now i'm just getting started with complete dental restorations from suffering with bulemia and anorexia...im only twenty one years old.... but ive got to say that i truely try to make the best out of my situation and hope others can learn from it if anything.... happy anniversary to all of the other two year post ops....
berts4
on 11/3/08 3:07 am - Rock City, IL
Happy anniversary and I hope you are at an end to the health issues.  I am sending healing energy your way.

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

E velyn
on 11/26/08 8:31 am
Happy surgiversary to you.  A size ONE - I can't even imagine.  I hope your health improves and that your dental work goes well.  Sending healing thoughts your way - I hope the next two years brings you health and happiness.

eitak666
on 11/29/08 3:14 am - Monroe, MI
Thank you for the well wishes ~ i surely to appreciate them!!.... My dental work is nearly completed.. it's been a very long process, and dealing with the pain from the dental issues was actually in my opinion worse than the surgery that i've had done between my RNY and gallbladder removal... the most important piece of advice i can give you going from 283lbs to 104 is that you need to SEE YOURSELF and the changes you have made... other people commenting on your weight loss can be a boost to your confidence or self esteem, but really be sure that you are able to see the new you through your own eyes.... don't confuse your own before with the after physically - and welcome the mental changes :))) happy holidays ~~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 233 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1231 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 983 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 951 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1102 views