Vitamins

tkoger
on 10/1/09 6:08 am - Cincinnati, OH
I am almost 3 years out 10/20/06. I have lost 120 pounds and still want to lose just a little bit more. I am having bad problems with B12 and Folic Acid Vitamin issues. Anyone else having Vitamin issues now?
E velyn
on 10/1/09 10:19 am

The only vitamin issue I am having is with my D.  I've been supplementing with 50,000 IU's and am SLOWLY getting that level up.  My B's are holding fine.  I take sublingual B-12 and a multivitamin, as well as Calcium and K1. 

What kind of supplements are you taking, and in what amounts?

Congratulations on losing 120 and keeping it off!  Quite an accomplishment!

(deactivated member)
on 10/6/09 8:38 am - Menomonee Falls, WI
I am over 3 years now.  I haven't had labs since April 2008.  I always take a vitamin and once in a while I take some b vitamins when I feel crappy.  I always take 3 gms of fish oil.  Other than that I am off all meds.  I still have a lot of weight to lose.  Daisy
on 10/3/10 8:32 am - south dartmouth, MA
I just made my 4 years it is hard to believe i have lost total of 115ibs and feel great i was a meeting last week  and they told us that they just came from a confrence and they are recommending erveryone to start taking b-12 every day you might want to call your doctors office and double check good luck and congrats on the weight loss
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 233 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1230 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 983 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 951 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1101 views