Three year surgiversary!

E velyn
on 10/6/09 11:05 am

Hello everyone,

It's been so long since I've seen a posting on this board!  Hoping that some of you will check in on our three year anniversaries to let us know how things are going!

I've lost 120 pounds -  100% of my EBW - (it took me 16 months to lose all that I wanted) and I've kept it off!  It feels like a true miracle and blessing.  I was fortunate to have no complications and no real problems.  I had one excruciating three-month stall, but otherwise my weight loss happened much the same as we all came to expect.  Some weeks I lost a lot, some not so much, sometimes none at all. 

My Vitamin D is low, and I am supplementing it pretty hard. Otherwise, my labs are good.

Plastic surgery is next, but I'm still debating about how much to do.  As I wait, some things have tightened up but the bat wings definitely have to GO!

It may seem odd, but I go to Weigh****chers every week.  I've spend so much time (and money) at WW over the years that I've gotten to know the instructors, the staff and the customers quite well - and I LIKE them.  I weigh in every week.  I'm a lifetime member, so it is free.  A lot of the behavior modification they teach seems to apply to me, but I don't follow their food plan (It would be too much food for me now)

Can't wait to read about each of your journeys and progress now that we are 3 year veterans.  Best wishes to all of you!

Ev

Judy G.
on 10/14/09 11:31 pm - Galion, OH
CONGRATS!!!! you have done so well in the 3 years!!! i am also low in vitamin D and trying to get it up again.

Michelle B.
on 10/15/09 11:55 am - Pennsauken, NJ
Congratulations on your continued success!
E velyn
on 11/16/09 9:44 am

Thank you Michelle, and happy (belated) surgiversary to you as well! 

I'm really sad to see the end of this board - I learned so much from everyone I met here.  However, they warned us that people will lose weight and just get on with their lives - and I guess we all did. 

Best wishes to any and all *****ad this - Wishing you many happy days ahead!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 230 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1226 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 980 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 947 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1097 views