Recent Posts

Susan T.
on 7/17/07 9:54 am - Waco, TX
Topic: RE: NO CANCER
What WONDERFUL news Lisa. I'm really happy for you and thankful the lump was benign. Susan
mother_theresa
on 7/17/07 7:17 am - Pittsburg, KS
Topic: I'm Sorry
Hi Everyone, I want to apologize to all on the card exchange!! My first month on it, and I'm late Please accept my apology, and my cards will be in the mail tomorrow evening!!! My son was diagnosed with diabetes about 3 months ago, to make a long story short, he has been in the hospital. His blood sugars were running between 600 and 800. I was and still am a nervous wreck!! He is home now, unfortunately, we are still battling high blood sugar levels. Please pray for him!!! I will try to be back on a more normal schedule now that he is home. Hugs Theresa
tiffyb
on 7/17/07 6:51 am - Orange, CA
Topic: RE: HOWDY....I'm still here. LOL
So glad to hear from you!! Picutres are great!!! Glad you are keep busy! Me too.. A whole new life... Hope you have a great long weekend.. Keep in touch and let us know what the Doc says.. Love ya! Tiff
LisaAC
on 7/17/07 5:42 am - Philadelphia, PA
Tabby, A lot of the gas left my system yesterday...good think I wasn't at work! I still have some, but it's getting better. And the MoM worked wonders. I'm not back at work yet, as I knew I wouldn't get through the day - or even recover from the trip down there - without percoset...i'm following up with Dr W tomorrow and hope to be back at work after that. Hugs, Lisa
LisaAC
on 7/17/07 5:38 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks, Everyone Lisa
Tabby C.
on 7/17/07 4:23 am - West Alexander, PA
Topic: RE: ?????
I haven't seen her either. I was hoping to check out her website to see if she has been updating it, but don't know the web address. I removed the oct06 from the card exchange site and didn't get anything. Hope she is just taking a break from us and enjoying her summer and pool. Hugs, Tabby
Tabby C.
on 7/17/07 4:17 am - West Alexander, PA
Topic: HOWDY....I'm still here. LOL
I have even updated my profile and posted some new pics that I had taken at Sears yesterday. I was taking the kids to get their pictures taken and I decided to get my pics taken, too, to mark my transformation. They turned out really good. Check em out and let me know what you think. I have been running around with the kids and having fun. We have had family reunions, birthday parties, a garage sale and are leaving on Thursday for a long weekend at my sister's in Columbus, OH. My neice is in a Miss Pre-Teen Ohio Pagent and we are going to see her. She is such a diva, it's not funny!!!! I wi**** was going to be warmer this weekend because she has a GREAT pool in her neighborhood and I was hoping to take the kids swimming. It will just be nice to not have to work and clean the house and do whatever else I have to do when I am at home. I still don't know anything about the tingling in my leg, but I know it is still there. My Dr.'s office just called and they want me to go have an EMG done on my leg. Now I have to wait for that office to call me to schedule the testing. I hope to know something soon. I do know that I didn't wait very long to start having it checked out after I noticed it. We'll see and I'll keep you posted. Time to run and get my shower to get ready for the day. Hugs to all, Tabby
Tabby C.
on 7/17/07 3:35 am - West Alexander, PA
Topic: RE: Long time no post...
Hey, Tiff!!! Good to "see" you. I'm here, just have been outside more lately or running someplace with the kids, rather than sitting inside, in the A/C, all summer in front of the TV (which is exactly what I am doing right now since the kids are at my mom's) I'll post an update today...I PROMISE!!! Glad to hear that your reunion went so well and everyone said you looked the same as in H.S. I weight about 20 pounds less than I did when I graduated. My reunion is next summer, so I hope to have plastics by then and BLOW THEM ALL AWAY!!!! I can't wait. Damn, guess I better get started planning the whole thing so they can see me. I was not a class officer, but started "helping" with planning for our first one and have been in charge ever since. We impeached the prez...LOL. Can't wait to see those pics. Get em on here, girl. Hugs, Tabby
Tabby C.
on 7/17/07 3:28 am - West Alexander, PA
YAY, LISA!!! What wonderful news!!!! Now you need some much needed rest. How is the gas today? Are you well enough to return to work? Hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs, Tabby
hollywatson
on 7/17/07 3:26 am - Oil City, PA
Topic: RE: Long time no post...
Hi Tiff, Good to see you posting again!! It's summer and I think everyone is enjoying it this year more so than we all have in a very long time!! My son is getting married August 4, so I have been extremely busy with wedding plans!! Glad you went to your reunion! I went to mine last year and I can't wait to go again in 4 more years!! I have people telling me that don't recognize me now!!!! You'll make the 100 pound mark in no time!!!!!! Hugs, Holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 233 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1230 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 983 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 951 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1101 views