I have a surgery date of October 1, 2007.

Twoyears9months
on 8/28/07 11:21 pm - Gloucester, MA
Hi I am new to this site. I just got an approval from my insurance company and have a surgery date of Oct 1, 2007. Im very excited.
Chere S.
on 8/29/07 2:48 am - Pensacola, FL
Congratulations!! Welcome to the site.
Angel O.
on 8/29/07 9:29 am - HomeTown, TX
Welcome aboard Cheryl! Congrats on your surgery date! My surgery date is October 22. I am excited as well! You will love this site. If you have any questions, post them, you will get all sorts of opinions/answers. If you need support, I am here and available. Blessings, Angel
Sharon C.
on 9/6/07 12:01 pm - Worcester, MA
Congratulations Cheryl, I have the same date. It's a very exciting time for both of us and the rest of the month will fly by I'm sure. Good luck. You'll enjoy this site and learn lots of helpful things from some great people. I'm on a lot, checking things out more than posting. Will be following your sucess. By the way I love Gloucester, my brother got married there a few years ago and we fell in love with the area.
Twoyears9months
on 9/6/07 1:38 pm - Gloucester, MA
thank you for very supportive response. I was so excited to read that we have the same date. I have got dissapointment one after another with denials from my insurance. All of a sudden I got approved a few weeks ago. I feel so blessed. It will be interesting to share our experiences with eachother seeing where going on the same day. Good luck to you also. We're going to get through this together.
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 866 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 872 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1489 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1005 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1062 views