GOT MY DATE

poohbear13601
on 9/4/07 8:31 am - Albany, NY
I finally got my date.....OCTOBER 10, 2007 will be the day that changes my life forever! I am sooooo excited, nervious, scared, etc...... looking forword to all of the good things that come my way
Chubby McFatty
on 9/4/07 10:42 am - Renton, WA
My date is October 10 also. Don't be nervous, its gonna be great!
poohbear13601
on 9/5/07 8:29 am - Albany, NY
Thanks for the comment! Good luck to you as well! I know its going to be great, but i just wi**** would just hurry up and get here so I stop making myself crazy Well, atleast when we are going through with the surgery we can think of eachother and know that we arn't alone
Joy_72
on 9/9/07 4:35 am - Ridgeway, VA
Best of luck to you Erin. I know you must be so excited. I go in on the 10th for my pre-op and surgery is on the 15th. I'm excited...but I WILL be nervous and scared as the time draws nearer. It's totally natural. I have so many things to do and organize before then that I hope that keeps my mind busy...and not so but...we'll see. I'm so happy for you and wish you all the best. I hope your fears and anxieties wont be so bad.
poohbear13601
on 9/12/07 7:59 am - Albany, NY
Thank you! Good Luck to you as well! I have to say that I went to support group the other night.....and we were talking about how the surgeon, the day of your surgery, while you are laying on the O.R. table will come in and ask if you are really sure that you want to go through with this. He says he can stop everything right now. My whole fear is chickening out at that time. So I was talking to them about that and I was told well thats ok if that happens, that you arn't ready yet and thats ok. Honestly it was right then and there that i knew i was going to make it and i was going to be fine! I am in a much better place now because i do know that i am ready. Lol i have lots of stuff to do before surgery as well. I figure that since my surgery is october 10th, that i am going to want to do all of the fall cleaning before get all of the summer stuff away so that i don't have to worry about doing it after when i'm not feeling so well. But i am not sure how fun that is lol. But it will keep me nice and busy! Any way keep in touch
Cockatoo_Cristy
on 9/10/07 6:42 am - Haverhill, MA
Whooo.. you're going through the same emotions I am! Try to do what I've been doing to myself, focus on all the fun things you'll be able to do when you've been freed from your prison! (At least that's how I'm seeing it.. heh.. hey! lemme out.. I've done my time!) Congratulations! My date is October 3.
poohbear13601
on 9/12/07 8:01 am - Albany, NY
Hey Cristy, thank you for your encouragement! I completely understand what you mean! I can NOT wait till next summer when i can actually do stuff!!! Good Luck on the 3rd and let me know how you make out
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 860 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 868 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1481 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 998 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1058 views