Oct 1st!!

goodbye-hello
on 9/10/07 8:31 am - , KS
I have my date!! I am so ready for all the changes ahead. I can hardly wait! Tina
Cockatoo_Cristy
on 9/10/07 10:03 am - Haverhill, MA
That's fantastic! You sound like you're ready... I know I am! I'm so excited for you!
prek-3
on 9/13/07 11:00 am - Hollywood, FL
Hi Tina! You and I have the same date for the same surgery! Just been busy with all the lab work and clearance work. It'll be here before we know it! Blessings, Prek-3
goodbye-hello
on 9/13/07 11:41 am - , KS
Oh how great! I will think of you and say a prayer that the Lord Bless and watch over you! Please keep in touch add me as a friend if you would like. I would love to know how you are doing I start my required Optifast on Monday the 17th. Yuk! My Dr. wanted me to lose 18lbs before surgery and I have lost as of yesterday a total of 50lbs!!!! You would think he would let me skip this part but NOOOOO... of course I have to buy this stuff from him (300.00) out of my pocket as insurance does not cover oh well that will not stop me as I can hardly wait to have a new "Me" Tina
Amhappier
on 9/30/07 10:36 am
Good luck Tina, My surgery is the 1st as well at 8 AM. I'm the 1st of the 1st. whewwwwww. Nervous and excited at the same time. WIll pray for you! C C
goodbye-hello
on 9/30/07 11:46 am - , KS
Blessings to you!! May your surgery go smooth and have a successful weight loss journey! My prayers are with you!! Keep me posted if you would like. Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 866 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 872 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1489 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1004 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1062 views