WOW Day!!!!

lizzybear
on 6/26/08 2:27 am - Olympia, WA
I'm having some great wow moments today!! ** Today is my official 8-months post-op date!! ** I weighed in at 165 (my surgeon's goal for me pre-tummy tuck)!!! Now they want me to stabilize and maintain until my 1-year appointment near October 26 and we'll talk tummy tuck!! ** I've lost a total of 146 pounds!!! (21 from pre-op diet and 125 from wls.) ** I'm 10 pounds away from my goal of 155 pounds - which will put me at exactly half of the weight I started at (311 lbs). ** I fit in regular size 8 jeans today - not the relaxed fit with the fuller hip & thigh - regular natural fit jeans!!!! For the first time in my whole adult lifetime!! I'm having an awesome day!!!
andrea K.
on 6/26/08 3:38 am - near Huntsville, AL
Thats fantastic. Im SO jealous. I want to lose 142 lbs and have only lost 96. your an inspiration. I have been struggling with getting to many calories and now that I've bumped them down, its seems to be coming off faster. Hoping to follow in your footsteps. =)
deb_m
on 6/26/08 5:25 am - Sanford, NC
It sounds like a wonderful day for you...congrats! That's phenomenal that you've lost 146 pounds in 8 months...and a size 8? Wow, that's fabulous! Good luck on maintenance...let the games begin!
Janet H.
on 6/27/08 11:08 pm - Golden Valley, AZ
You are doing a great job Congrats on getting to your personal goal, Size 8 Wow that is something I can only dream for.I still have about 40 lbs to get to for my personal goal and right now nothing is coming off and that sucks big time, Keep up the good work, Janet
busdriver73
on 6/29/08 12:30 pm - sellersburg, IN
CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so happy for your success!! It's so great to hear of everyone doing well...I was at a stand-still for quite a while...so I did the 5 day pouch test and lost 10lbs...I know have about 20-30 more pounds to be at my goal weight. (my doctor has my goal weight at 149lbs and I'm 5'11" tall!) I think his goal weight is a little off for me and I will fell comfortable at my goal weight. Enough about me......Congratulations again and keep up the great work! Your Friend, Amy
cat59
on 7/16/08 1:30 am - Reydon, OK
Congrats! I know how exciting that can be. I'm jealous of your size 8. I'm a 10-12 and today fit in mediums for the first time since high school. Way to rock your tool!
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 866 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 871 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1488 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1004 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1062 views