Does anyone have the meal plan for the Protein Train????

busdriver73
on 7/30/08 5:57 am - sellersburg, IN
Would anyone out there have the meal plan for the "Protein Train"? I have stalled for a while now and would like to try something different. I have already done the 5 day pouch test and that was okay, but I had a headache for the first 2 days....so if anyone has this protein train plan please let me know. Thanks in advance!!! Hope everyone is doing great!! Hope your having a great summer! Your Friend, Amy Crump
nancy2533
on 7/30/08 2:20 pm - Canada
I don't know anything about the protein train, but here is a link that might be relevant... http://thewagonplan.wordpress.com/
lizzybear
on 8/5/08 5:48 am - Olympia, WA
Hey Amy, Check your previous post - I sent you the plan on 6-24-08. I still haven't tried it, but was looking for what I sent you so I could try it. I need to take a ride on the train and see if I can get these last 9 pounds done with - been stuck at the same exact weight every time I weigh for just over 10 weeks now!!! My family tells me that being at the same weight means my body has found it's "happy point," but I want to pu**** one more time before I decide that's what it really is. Oh heck, I just realized I have to copy the plan from my earlier message to print it anyway, so I can paste it here, too. Here ya go! This is what I was sent when I asked about it awhile back. I hope it helps. 5 Day Protein Train *Here are the rules for the protein train: © Cookie Luscious The goal is to put your body in ketosis and burn fat. Therefore, you must STAY BELOW 20g of carbs PER DAY. Go to google.com to read about ketosis. On this train ride, you CAN NOT eat: - Bread of any kind (bagels, crackers, waffles, pancakes, toast, wheat bread, white bread, rye bread, pumpernickel, sourdough - you get the picture). - Rice - Potatoes (white or sweet) - Flour - Gravy - Beans - Sweets (cakes, pies, candy, cookies, M&M's or anything in this family) - Fruit nor fruit juices - Nuts (pecans, brazil nuts, walnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts or anything in this family) - More than one (1) green, leafy, vegetable You CAN eat: - Any meat (read the labels because some meats have carbs) - Jerky - Eggs - Cheese - One green, leafy vegetable per day (collards, turnips, kale, spinach, romaine lettuce, bibb lettuce) ** BROCCOLI AND GREEN BEANS DO NOT FALL IN THIS CATEGORY ** - Protein shakes (read the labels) - Protein bars (read the labels) - As much water (or other SF, Sodium free, calorie free, caffeine free, carbonation free beverage) as you can hold. Menu ideas for the protein train: Breakfast ideas: Egg and cheese omelet Egg white omelet Egg, cheese, and meat omelet Boiled eggs Turkey bacon (or beef or pork) Chicken sausage (or turkey or beef or pork) Decaf coffee with protein powder added Snack Ideas: Deli turkey slices with cheese rolls Deli ham Protein shakes Pork rinds Beef jerky Turkey jerky egg salad Chicken Vienna sausage (or pork) Lunch ideas: Tuna salad Chicken salad Grilled chicken breast Steak or steak and eggs Turkey burger with cheese and mayo/mustard (or beef) Ground turkey with melted velveeta cheese Pork chop Baked fish Dinner ideas: Cajun shrimp All of the lunch ideas Grilled chicken on a bed of romaine lettuce Collard greens Turnip greens Kale Mustard greens Spinach Rack of lamb Veal Lamb chops Turkey chop Roast beef (no gravy) Chicken wings Turkey wings Chicken legs Leaf lettuce salad
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 860 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 867 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1480 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 998 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1057 views