6+ years out...

Amg563
on 4/13/14 11:37 pm

My lowest weight was 140 and in the last few years I have gained back 48.4 pounds from my goal weight of 149.  I have been really depressed and anxious about this weight gain, and it's all my fault that I have.  I have this great tool and just have really made some poor choices.  Has anyone else had this experience?  I'm starting today "Back to the Basics" and I'm putting myself in time-out.  I know it isn't the healthiest way but I'm going back to the beginning and doing 2 protein shakes and a light dinner, cutting out all soda and Red Bulls - and drinking a lot of water.  Any suggestions, advice or encouragement?  THANK YOU!!!

girlsmile45
on 4/16/14 3:00 pm, edited 4/16/14 3:15 pm - Canada

Im doing the same!!  Forgive yourself and get back to goal.  Stay far away from processed foods, diet drinks and sugar.  U will do great!!  We got this!  ;)

START WT:  317 LBS

CURRENT WT:  204.5 LBS

GOAL WT:  169 LBS

TOTAL LOST 112.5 lbs!!

ISHSWIFE
on 4/23/14 4:06 pm

I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL. i WAS DOWN 123LBS AND HAVE GAINED BACK ABOUT 50 OR SO AND IM JUST DISGUSTED. IT IS ALL MY FAULT. MY HUSBAND PASSED AWAY ABOUT A YEAR AFTER MY SURGERY. I HAVE SINCE FOUND LOVE AGAIN AND I GUESS I GOT A LITTLE TOO COMFORTABLE WITH THE " DATING". IM UNSURE WHAT TO DO AT THIS POINT AS WELL BUT I DO KNOW THAT I DO NOT LIKE "ME" RIGHT NOW. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR JOURNEY!  JUDY

Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 866 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 871 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1488 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1003 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1062 views