Recent Posts

Angel O.
on 8/27/07 11:23 am - HomeTown, TX
Topic: RE: its coming fast!!!!
Hey Kev, Don't get down on yourself. I don't know about you but it took me 10 years to get here, it's not going to change overnight! I decided to read your profile to learn more about you.......you have not filled it out! Get busy there Buddy! We can be more of a support if we know the entire story. It's ok to rant here, this is our support system! I am ready willing and able to listen. You take care Kev, our journey has just begun......the best is yet to be! Blessings, Angel
kevin79
on 8/27/07 10:49 am - clarkston, WA
Topic: RE: I have a date of oct.the 12
congrats my surgery date is the 2nd if you want to talk or need anything let me know!!! and God bless you!! and remember you are awesome!!!! kevin
kevin79
on 8/27/07 10:48 am - clarkston, WA
hey angel hows it going im good kinda upset a lil bit i went to weigh in today and it said i gained a couple ounces i know that isnt signifigant but it stinks but i guess i cant get down on my self it has only been a week since i saw the dietician and i have been doing everything they told me to, so anyhoo sorry for the rants just had to talk to someone other than family well anyway i will talk to yuo soon and remeber you are awesome! kevin
Annette_2
on 8/27/07 6:34 am - CA
Topic: RE: Surgery Date
Me too!!! Oct, 10
Chere S.
on 8/26/07 11:41 am - Pensacola, FL
Topic: RE: I have a date of oct.the 12
Congratulations!!!!! Mine is Oct 15.
brenda_collins
on 8/26/07 4:36 am - johnson city, TN
Topic: I have a date of oct.the 12
I can't wait it has been a long time comming
Angel O.
on 8/26/07 4:08 am - HomeTown, TX
Topic: RE: Important Life change: October 22!
Thank you Jodi, We are all in this boat together! It is awesome that we have the internet and OH for support! I will be here cheering you on! Blessings, Angel
Angel O.
on 8/26/07 4:06 am - HomeTown, TX
Hey Kevin, I have to do a protien liquid diet (absolutely no carbs) 7 days prior to surgery. I have already lost like 42 pounds! But I have been working all year! Sounds like you are doing awesome! Blessings, Angel
kevin79
on 8/25/07 2:28 pm - clarkston, WA
hi angel! thanks for getting back to me, i am also getting the gastric bypass as well i totally agree after sugery it will be great! is your doctor having you do 2 weeks of liquid diet before surgery or just to loose as much wieght as possible b4? my doctor just has me on carnation instant breakfast 2xs a day then a small dinner so and also i have to try to mimic the 6 meals a day that they recomend so anyhoo hope to hear from you soon talk to you later and remember you are awesome!!! kevin
lizzybear
on 8/25/07 2:24 pm - Olympia, WA
Topic: RE: Important Life change: October 22!
Congratulations Angel!!! I'm so excited for you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 866 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 872 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1489 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1004 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1062 views