So depressed

Patsy_H_LBC
on 10/26/09 12:27 pm - Long Beach, CA

Didn't get my wls on the 21st. had my hernia repaired an biopsy on liver.Don't know if i will be able to have the surgery have to wait for lab results come back. Trying to be positive but it doesn't look good.

Patsy

joenetta24
on 10/26/09 12:30 pm - blue island, IL
RNY on 11/24/09 with

I understand the feeling you are having. But look at this way , better safe then sorry..................

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/09 12:35 pm
I'm sorry to hear that but I agree, better that the surgeon is in full control of the outcome. Your time will come, don't worry! For whatever reason, it wasn't supposed to be that day but your day is coming.

Hugs! 
alyzbzee
on 10/26/09 12:41 pm - Lakewood, CA
RNY on 07/14/09 with
Patsy,

I was so sorry to hear of the WLS not happening and yet a different surgery was performed.  You have been very heavy on my mind.

I pray that your lab results return with good news for you.  Personally I had a hernia repaired 12 yrs. ago which was 4 mos after a hysterectomy.  The pain I endured for those 4 mos, the pain medication I had to take I would not wish on my worst enemy.  Try and keep you head up and think about the positive.  I believe things happen for a reason.  Although you are down at the moment I am glad this was discovered now to prevent any future problems.

Call me if you want to talk.

Annette

Annette 

HW: 324 -  First Consult: 304 - Surgery Date: 293 - Current: 207 - Goal:  165

Most Active
Recent Topics