Surgery is in the morning

joenetta24
on 10/26/09 12:01 pm - blue island, IL
RNY on 11/24/09 with
I am getting so scared. Is this normal ? i am thinking about not showing up. What if something happen and i don't make it through surgery.
(deactivated member)
on 10/26/09 12:33 pm
 You will be FINE. I had the same fears about not making it and everything went very smoothly. Have faith in yourself, your surgeon, and whatever higher power you believe in. You'll be back here posting in no time how happy you are to be home.

Best wishes!
Patsy_H_LBC
on 10/26/09 12:39 pm - Long Beach, CA
Yes that is normal. But what happens if you don't go? I went on the 21st. and they didn't do my rny. had a big hernia that they had to repair and had some spots on my liver and they had to take a biopsy of my liver. i was devastated when i woke up. if i could i would go back into surgery tomorrow. It will be ok

Patsy

LisaLooLoo
on 10/26/09 6:46 pm
Hey Joenetta. I'm having mine tomorrow morning too.  Well, if I can ever get to sleep...  lol  The last 2 days my mind has been really messin with me.  Then today when they called and game me my time, I can't even explain it.  I almost cried; not happy cry.  Scared cry.  Then the doubts staarted flowin.  Then I had to say wait.  I've been working on this since February!  I'm not going back now.  Ask a few people to keep me in their prayers, prayed myself, and am reading some scripture books.  Hope this helps.  Let me know how everything went.

Lisa
rpascual
on 10/27/09 3:49 pm
Lap Band on 10/28/09 with
My surgery is tomorrow morning 10/28 at 7am.

Wish me luck, hope everything went well with yours.

Most Active
Recent Topics