RNY on October 22nd....anyone else?

Troyswife
on 10/7/10 3:09 pm - Hesperia, CA
Can't believe this is really happening.  Need someone to pinch me and make sure I am not dreaming.  Best of luck to everyone.  Can't wait to be a loser!
ZaftigH
on 10/7/10 6:05 pm, edited 10/7/10 6:07 pm - Cleveland, OH
Hey Troyswife! I'm scheduled a few days before you on the 19th of October! I started this journey July of 2009. I never thought it would take this long, but now that it's less than two weeks away, I'm getting a little giddy. I'm not nervous at all, and I can't wait for the surgery to be over. I just ordered some Davinci SF syrups online. It's now 4am in Cleveland Ohio, and I can't sleep. I have to get up at 8, so I know I'll be dragging the rest of the day. But back to you.....here's that pinch you wanted, best of luck to you too, and I hope your surgery goes w/o a hitch and that your recovery is a breeze. I'll see you on the loser's bench!!!!!!    Anita

Pre-Op Diet -19

Troyswife
on 10/8/10 9:56 am - Hesperia, CA
OUCH!  That pinch hurt!  Of course, not really, but thanks so much for the reply.  I hear you on the waiting.  I have been throug 2 appeals and then finally the state overturned the denial and here I am.  Best of luck to you as well.  Save me a seat on that losers bench.
Tara R.
on 12/14/10 1:10 am - Covington, GA
Hi ZaftigH, I had my surgery on October 19th as well. I started my journey in February 2010. Tommorow is our anniversary, 8 weeks out. I would like to be under 200lbs by the end of the month, but I am starting get a little frustrated and don't know what to eat.

Good luck, and hope to hear from you soon.

Kiki2010
on 10/11/10 10:37 pm - Mississauga, Canada
All the best to you.
I have met so many people who have been successful at this surgery and the advice \i hear the most is " follow the rules and use your support systems" ... I'm going to take this advice when I have my surgery on Oct 27th.
I wanna lose along with you.... I'm so excited myself.
I feel like I'm getting a second chance at life!
Kiki
Most Active
Recent Topics
Failed again
Norma 1010 · 0 replies · 926 views
Anyone here anymore?
Heather Lundquist · 3 replies · 1029 views
Cravings
peaceandlove · 1 replies · 772 views