Realize band yesterday ANY SUGGESTIONS?????

AUDREY A.
on 10/19/10 2:05 am - McKinney, TX
Revision on 03/21/12
Just got my band yesterday.... got home about 8pm.... thrown up twice.... PAIN AND DISCOMFORT...dont know how to get my protein and 48 oz or liquids down.... ANY SUGGESTIONS??????

SwedishBlonde79
on 10/20/10 6:50 am
I am so sorry and know about the pain and discomfort. I had mine on 10/13 and I'm just today feeling ok and less pain. I haven't has any throwing up or nausea, but the pain was umbearable. I gag at any foods still and it's hard for me to eat anything without hurting in my chest. I've lost 9 pounds and am happy, but I don't know what to tell you about keeping stuff down, because I have'nt eaten 500 calories a day since surgery.

AUDREY A.
on 10/21/10 12:35 am - McKinney, TX
Revision on 03/21/12
Thank you so much for answering, I am feeling a whole lot better this morning.. less pain in the port area... I was actually able to sleep 7 hrs straight..... Still alot of gas pain in my back and oh does my stomach make the most awfull noises :)....Keep in touch and let me know how you are doing ...Take care ..Audrey
SwedishBlonde79
on 10/22/10 12:33 am
That's where I hurt, around the port area and in my back. It is gas. I went for my 1 week with Dr yesterday and he prescribed more pain meds. I am doin so much better, still a little sore. I went to Sam's yesterday and think i over did it, because my side was killing me last night... Keep in touch

Most Active
Recent Topics
Failed again
Norma 1010 · 0 replies · 929 views
Anyone here anymore?
Heather Lundquist · 3 replies · 1036 views
Cravings
peaceandlove · 1 replies · 775 views