Anyone here anymore?

Heather Lundquist
on 8/9/11 8:47 pm - Hamburg, NY
9 months later and this section of the forum is dead

I'm doing good. Down 95# and another 45# to go to make my surgeon and his assistants, happy

Hope you are all doing well and write back soon!!!

coconuts
on 8/16/11 5:06 pm - Antioch, CA
i know i think we are all off enjoying our new selves.  i started at 285 and i'm now 140!  still battleing this dam head hunger.  if anyone cks in.  i'd love to hear any advise you have to dealing with the wanting to eat, but not hunger and making self sick if i do eat.  errrrr.  i have no control, what's wrong with me.
Nancy H.
on 8/20/11 1:41 pm
I hqad surgery on Oct 6 2010. Thursday my doc told me my BMI was normal. I am no longer considered overweight. YEAHHH! I am finding that when I can't think of anything but food I usually need protein. It is hard though. Especially when stressed as a bag of something salty was always what I went to. I'm trying to learn to crochet as I can't eat at the same time. I DO NOT want to ever put this back on. We can do this!!

Nita G.
on 8/22/11 8:21 am
 I just discovered Healthy Choice Fudge bars (frozen). OMG, they are so good! and 5 grams of fiber! It's so hard to get fiber in with our limited carbs. I went off the cholesterol meds after surgery, but my labs show I'm borderline high. How the heck am I supposed to fix this with healthy eating, when I've gotta get protein in? Have you all discovered thrift stores? They have great clothes that actually fit me! And so inexpensive! It's my new addiction.
Nita

48 pounds lost prior to surgery

Most Active
Recent Topics
Failed again
Norma 1010 · 0 replies · 926 views
Anyone here anymore?
Heather Lundquist · 3 replies · 1030 views
Cravings
peaceandlove · 1 replies · 772 views