Surgery Countdown

keywest
on 10/10/11 7:40 am
My surgery is Monday, October 17th.  I feel like I am obsessed with WLS more than ever.  Every waking hour is WLS related.  I'm constantly reading the post on all the VSG boards.  Yes, I am having the gastric sleeve.  That's another thing that is making me crazy for some reason as I get closer to my surgery date.  I keep wondering if I will be able to lose 100-110lbs with the sleeve or should I change to RNY .  I have seen some incredible results with the sleeve.  I know I am just making myself crazy.  I went out this weekend and bought my vitamins, sugar free jello, sugar free carnation instant breakfast, protein drinks so I do not have to worry about getting these things after surgery.  I didn't buy alot just in case my taste buds change.  So how is everyone else feeling out there?  Are you having the same anxiety as me?
HW: 250      SW: 237      CW: 174   Goal: 125     Height: 5'1    Surgery Date: 10/17/11

Dlevesque
on 10/14/11 2:48 am - waterville, ME
I feel the same way. I am having RNY done on Monday, October 24 and now that I'm done obsessing over the insurance company I'm focusing on what to eat, what to drink and what to wear. I caught myself say "I'm too fat for any of my clothes" the other day and it made me smile. I smiled because I know that those days are numbered. I'm on a 2 week high protein full liquid diet right now.  I'm definitely having some anxiety as the time gets closer. I'm excited though! Good luck on Monday.

Most Active
Recent Topics