Myself

George Price
on 5/9/06 1:36 am - Leesburg, GA
This is going to sound corny but here goes: My Dads birthday was yesterday and I had to work, so I took him to breakfast this morning at a local Diner. While I was sitting there I came to a realization. I know what is is like to be Fat. And now I know what it is like to be thin. And for the first time in my life I know what it is like to be me. I have done things my entire life that will keep the attention off of me as to avoid any one noticing that I was big. I would constantly wonder what people were thinking of me. Now I do things that I want and not what I think others think I should do. The Fat and low self esteem is no longer in the way. Life has changed in such a positive way for me that I thank God every day for blessing me with this opportunity to change my life. To go back to were I was would just be wrong. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of such an inspiring place. George
Dawn
on 5/9/06 5:39 am - Salem, IL
Good for you!!!!!!!! I myself have resolved not to let other people control my life! I can eat in public alone. I no longer care what other people think of me. I am what I am and if people can not handle this, they can stick it!!!!! ((((HUGS)))) Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 616 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 704 views