UT OH, I'M HUNGRY

Jersey917
on 5/22/06 1:13 am - Saddle Brook, NJ
Ok, now I'm getting ticked off!... For close to 3 years (3 in Nov), I've been quite content... I never got to "goal", but my doctor and I were quite happy with my weight loss... My pants fit, my body felt like it was mine again and I am used to things being where they are now... My belly flops over when I lay on my side, my breasts, well, let's not discuss where they are, LOL... I was refused for plastic surgery, not "fat enough"... ROFLMAO... Now that's a first, for the first time in my life I'm not FAT ENOUGH!... Sheesh... But all this aside, I'm happy and actually coming to terms with myself and even my excess skin... Now, suddenly I'M CONSTANTLY HUNGRY!!!!!!!... This has been going on for the past 3-4 months now... I patrol the house looking for SOMETHING, ANYTHING TO EAT!!!!!... I eat a normal ("our" normal) dinner and not 10 minutes after I'm grazing or wanting to graze... I wake up and think of FOOD... I didn't do that BEFORE the surgery!... I'm constantly feeling hungry, or I should say constantly want to eat, perhaps not feeling hungry... But what I think it may be is I NEVER FEEL full, NEVER... I either feel nauseous for too much food, or empty, there is no "satisfaction" point of fullness... Is ANYONE else feeling this too?... I thought after a few years, I'd get SOME of this feeling back, but nope, nothing... Could this be because of menopause?!... I'm in the beginning stages of it... Well, really I've been in the beginning stages for about 3-4 years now! LOL... But I'm closing in on 50 so I'm guessing it's closer than ever now... Could this be it???... Any ideas?... Thoughts?... Anyone else feeling this way, or is it just me??... I'll be honest, the ONE good thing is my breasts are less like bags of rice and getting downright full again LOL... No, it's NOT a good thing to gain weight, but I'm trying to find a positive before I binge into oblivion!... Actually I've only put on 5lbs, but I know as well as we all know, that's how it starts!... INPUT WILLINGLY ACCEPTED... Thanks!!!
mlovesh
on 6/13/06 6:52 am - Union City, CA
You are sooooooo not alone. I have had this same issue for the past several months and have managed to gain 15 lbs!!!!!!!! I am constantly grazing or thinking about grazing and I have been LAZY over the winter. I am hoping I can get my butt back in gear and take off at least 5-10 lbs (I had gotten too thin if that's possible). Melissa 314/135/150
cookiedough
on 6/25/06 11:31 pm - Logansport, IN
You and me both, I have been a bouncing fool. I have gained 15 pounds as well. I was down to 145 and up to maintain at 156 then 159. I was happy at 156. I am now sitting at 172. I have gained more in inches. My sagging thin skin is now jelly filled fat rolls. I need to walk and stop grazing.
Diane Gracely
on 8/7/07 5:56 am - Ocala, FL
I'm doing the grazing thing too...... I hate it. What do we do????????? Diane
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 619 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 707 views