Low Iron..Low energy...very discouraged.

PVail
on 7/19/06 11:57 am - Warner Robins, GA
I am not sure if the low iron (saturation of 8) is what is causing the "dog tired" feeling that seems to be constant with me. I can't seem to do much other than go to work and come home to bed. I've been taking Niferex Forte that my surgeon prescribed and I've not seen any difference as of yet...it has only been one week but I've been good about taking it. He also told me to push through the tiredness and exercise. I went to exercise class last night and thought I wouldn't make it through a whole day of work. THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!! A nutritionist friend told me to take tablespoon of blackstrap molasses three times a day. I have been doing that as well. Thought it couldn't hurt adding it to the iron. It seems a little bit that no one is listening to me (doctors wise) because I feel BAD!! Maybe it just takes a while to get to feeling better but again....THIS SUCKS!!!!! Anyone else having the same problems? Phyllis 2 1/2 years po -90 lbs.
StarWish624
on 8/4/06 6:10 pm - Bakersfield, CA
Phillis, I just blame it on the summer heat. I have cut back to take BETTER care of myself. You are human. Sometimes you get phases of being up, or being tired. Barbara 2 3/4 years po -126
beckyvee
on 8/7/06 10:14 am - Cedar Park, TX
I'm experiencing the same thing. I took a test and it did show that I'm anemic. I also think I need B-12 shots, but my doctor won't listen. One thing you should do is to get in fruit and veggies and make sure you are eating lean protein. Also, you need to do 2-3 short workouts a day to energize yourself. It may mean just taking 2-3, 10-15 minute walks. BECKY
Dawn
on 11/28/06 11:03 pm - Salem, IL
Phyllis, I usually get that feeling around the end of the month when I am due for my b-12 shot. ((((HUGS)))) Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 619 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 707 views