7 Years

Steve L.
on 11/3/10 10:43 pm - lynnwood, WA
WOW I Cannot believe it has been seven years. Things have been going pretty good. I have gained some weight back but still feeling good. Since then I have changed careers - 2004 I became an Alcohol/Dug Counselor. Another type of addiction. I work in a high school. Best job ever. I have gotten back into hiking and snowshoeing. Overall just feeling better. One bump I had was afew years ago. I had a new surgery that was supposed to make my pouch smaller.by stapleing the inside of my stomach.  I cannot remember what it was called but it did not work It cost 10,000.00 I paid. The staples did not hold afer a month. Oh Well, it did help me loose some weight so I look at it as going to "rehab" :)

I still look back at my "birthday" as a good thing. One piece of advice - this is not a magic bullett. I have to watch what I eat of will go back. I have gained the weight because I have gone back to old behaviors like eatting junk. It is still a struggle.

If you have just had the surgery or are thinking about it. It will change your life either good or bad. It is up to you.

295 current weight       starting weight 437.

Good luck to all. You can do it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 620 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 707 views