struggling

deborah Husted
on 10/6/05 9:38 pm - painted post, ny
HELP!!!! I am really having a tough time wanting to eat sugar so much. I have gave in a couple of times and had a cookie or small piece of candy but its been a real tough thing to rezist. ANY SUGESTIONS?
Dawn
on 10/7/05 8:09 am - Salem, IL
Take a deep breath and relax!!! I have a nibble of sugar every once in a while. Just remember that anything in moderation is not a bad thing. If you have one thing with a little bit of sugar, it is nothing compared to what you used to eat. I had a wherther's the other day and it tasted wonderful!!! But I only had one instead of the whole bag. (((((((HUGS))))))) Dawn
reesewitt
on 10/7/05 6:22 pm - McIntyre, GA
100 calorie pack of oreo chips/ grahm crakers (just one, they have a tendecy to absorb fluid in tummy, and that can hurt) I find a pack of the 100 calorie packs last me a week!!!!!!!!!
~~Angel~~
on 10/12/05 10:32 pm - Buffalo, NY
Chromium picolinate helps to curb sugar cravings. It's a vitamin. Just remember ~ a little piece of something sweet is not going to hurt you. It's that WHOLE bag of cookies before you noticed it was gone or that bedtime chocolate bar with the 500 calories in it. The idea is not to be deprived, but to be sensible. I don't generally get sugar dumping, so I have had to learn to deal with this problem as well. Good luck and God bless!
Priscillamylove
on 11/3/05 2:41 am - Lindstrom, MN
I don't dump on sugar as well, so sometimes I do struggle with eating too much sugar. I cannot eat ice cream though, liquid sugar! Just try to have a little of what you are craving. I don't believe we should deprive ourselves of all sweets, all the time. Moderation.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 619 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 707 views