ALMOST 2YRS OUT

debjimpr
on 10/14/05 1:15 am - Park Rapids, MN
Hello everyone, I just wanted to touch basis with how my allumni were doing. I haven't been real good at keeping in touch but will from now on. I have been going to support meetings at St Joseph's in Park Rapids, MN with my son who is waiting for his date for gastric surgery. I got down to 10lbs of my goal weight of 140lbs and then proceeded to gain back 30lbs. I now weigh 180lbs and am in the process of getting back on track. It really was my fault, I just went back to old eating habits. Hope to hear from some of you and hope everyone is doing ok. thanks for listening, Deb Allen-Moore
Carol Lollar
on 10/14/05 2:29 am - CA
Hi Debra, Glad to hear that you are getting back on track. I had to do that about 3weeks ago. I have not reached goal yet. I got off track about for a year. Now that I found OH I am back on track. I use fitday.com it really helps. I have about 40lbs to get to my goal of 175. My nut goal is 160. Maybe after ps. Keep up the good work and keep on track. Happy rebirthday to all of us. Carol
Priscillamylove
on 11/3/05 2:39 am - Lindstrom, MN
Hi everyone! Ihaven't been here in a long time, naughty me! My 2 year anniversary is tomorrow! I have kept off my weight, I am down to 113pounds. I do sometimes make bad food choices, but I try to just ge tmyselft right back on track again. I have gone to Costa Rica last year for a tummy tuck, breast lift with augmentation. I am going back in two weeks to have lipo done to a few areas. There is another great message board for plastic surgery outside of the US. www.plasticsurgeryjourneys.com Check it out if you are interested in saving tons of money on plastics, with great, superbly trained doctors.
Steve L.
on 2/24/06 2:16 pm - lynnwood, WA
Wow it is great to see that I am not the only one that is A) been neglecting my compatriots and B) has gotten off track. It has been a while since I posted. I have lost as of my 2 yr aniversary in Nov 2005 210 lbs. I was feeling good at 234 and got up to 240 which I still was feeling good. I was able to maintain at that weight until recently (last few weeks) where I was starting to eat like the old days and have now gotten back up to 256. I am not feeling very good about that and as of today my primary dr said I should be 20 lbs less. I want to get back down to that weight again and now need to really put my mind to it. I have started to work out more this week by joining 24hr fitness. I am finding that I am eatting crappy food like I used to. I forgot how supportive this organizaton was. When I was doing well, I neglected to continue on with this great support system. I thought I can do this myself and did not need OH any longer. Wrong. I need you all and OH just as much then when things were going well-to share my experiences to help others as I do now to ask for support furing this down time. A side note. I went back to school after my surgery and am now an alcohol/drug counselor. One thing that I learned during my studies I would like to pass on as a hmmmm. The people who I work with who are addicted to drugs/alcohol, I found that I am going through the same withdrawl symptoms as they are. Our addiction is food. I need to work jsut as hard on my recovery program as the addicts that I work with. Just something I thought I would pass on. It felt good to get back into the "group" thanks for letting me share. So Debra, cheer up. We are in the same boat. We can do this together. Steve Londino.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 620 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 707 views