My Cousin was murdered/really bad eating.....

MizCathy
on 6/6/06 1:18 am - Tallahassee, FL
Hey Family, I just came back from my cousin's funeral this weekend in Alabama. He was only 42 years old, when he was murdered by some of his so called friends. He was not living the life he should have been or could have been and was caught up in the drug world. He was killed last Tuesday, when they beat him up, shot him in the head, and then burned him up in his own car. The Coroner only found a few teeth with the mandible, and about 40 pounds of his body. So needless to say, it was a real heartbreaker. I am really going to miss him... We were really close growing up, but somewhere he just got off track. So please pray for me and my family to be strong. Oh and my eating was really bad, with all the food. I did manage to get my protein in, but my water was way off, and I had too many cookies, slices of cake, etc... So today, I have started off on the right foot. Thanks for listening. Cathy 287/179/135
Summer
on 6/6/06 6:54 am - Home sweet home, CA
So sorry for your loss..... Stay strong Cathy!! I will pray for you and your family!! ~Summer
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/06 12:01 am
Cathy, I am so sorry for your loss. Just hope he is in a better place and has some peace now. As far as food goes, Don't beat yourself up. We all have a tendency to freak if we "Stray" but it's part of life. Just knowing that you can go back to your new routine and feel satisfied is so much better than pre surgery. We all would have just kept going, felt sorry for ourselves and said, tomorrow, then tomorrow again, yada, yada yada. Hang in there and things will get better. Tee
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/06 12:02 pm - Agoura Hills, CA
Cathy - I am so sorry for your loss of your cousin and friend. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Leann
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 794 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1009 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 844 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1152 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 962 views