PLEASE everyone help me

Heidi
on 7/2/07 9:55 pm - Garrett, PA
Everyone, Please help me if you can. My sister, Renia suffers from pulmonary fibrosis. She is 39 years old with 3 daughters. She just emailed me this website for a petition to help with the awareness of this disease. I love my sister so much and I don't want to loose her but this is a battle she wont be able to win. I was wondering if you could help spread the word or even put a link for this petition. Please HELP me do this. I feel so helpless because I can't help her. This way maybe I can just a little. Even if you cant do anything with your website, could you please at least sign the petition for me. Every signature helps. Here are the details. "Slow Suffocation: Increasing Public Awareness of Pulmonary Fibrosis" My sister Renia needs your help, she suffers from this. Please sign the petition Please take a moment to read about this important issue, and join me in signing the petition. It takes just 30 seconds, but can truly make a difference. We are trying to reach 1,000 signatures - please sign here: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/382515892 Once you have signed, you can help even more by asking your friends and family to sign as well. Thank you! Heidi Lepley
Most Active
Recent Topics
2012 update
H. MC · 0 replies · 781 views
Anybody still here?
MoabMama · 4 replies · 977 views
Four Years and counting
shoop727 · 2 replies · 866 views
Im still here!!
lunawillow · 7 replies · 1000 views