Breaking out in nerves

angelique1
on 7/8/07 5:16 pm - lakewood, WA
my skin is actually crawly with hives.My scalp tingles and my hair is standing up! I know its nreves.I stopped getting on a scale a while back and I stopped losing also. 6 months have passed and no loss. I am panicking because I still have 60lbs to go to reach goal and on november 1,2007,I will be 2 years out. I was losing at a steady 5 +lbs a month and I don't know when it stopped but lost only 30 this year so far. I have been relatively healthy with only minor discomforts ,some constipation,some dumping if I eat reads or sugars. I am afraid the old habits are returning and it scares me to death. I never realized how sick I was back then until now when I can compare the difference in how I feel. I never want to go back. I'm scared.
Karen The Papaya
Queen

on 7/9/07 3:48 am - somewhere
You know nerves can do weird and nasty things to you! LOL I too have slowed waaayyyy down on the weight loss... but I just look at it through rose-colored glasses.... if this is where I end up it's still much much better than where I began! Hugs, Karen
sallyj
on 7/10/07 6:43 am - Spokane, WA
I'm sorry you are so nervous. I understand the fear of not losing and then regaining. Are you still sticking with proteins first and foremost? avoiding processed carbs? drinking your water? taking your supplements? I have a tough time in summer doing the protein thing for some reason. I'd rather ea****ermelon and ice cream! But I know that if I stick with what I know to do rather than what I want to do, the weight will come off, even if slowly. Take your fears and use them as motivation Good luck, Sally
Most Active
Recent Topics
2012 update
H. MC · 0 replies · 781 views
Anybody still here?
MoabMama · 4 replies · 977 views
Four Years and counting
shoop727 · 2 replies · 866 views
Im still here!!
lunawillow · 7 replies · 1000 views