Hi everyone

betty--boop
on 7/17/07 1:21 am - Spencer, WI
It has been a long time since I posted here. I was just reading some of the postings. I am so glad to see that alot of you are having the same fears as me about gaining my weight back. I too have not lost any weight this year. But I am down to my goal weight. I guess my goal weight not the weight all the books and stuff say I should be. I go from 123 - 127. all depending on what I eat and what time of the month it is and how much excerise I do. Which by the way has become very lax. I really should be doing more instead of less. It just seems like work is more busy and doing alot more other things around the house and camping. anyway just wanted to vent a little, and say hi to all take care and hope you are having a great summer, as short as summers are spend it having fun. Betty
WindyEthel********
on 7/17/07 6:48 am - Brownstown, IN
Great to see you post Betty, Im like you in that i have lost very little this year. i think i have lost maybe 10 lb in the last 7 months, i am now teetering between 138 and 140. i am not uncomfortable at this weight at all but would like to lose another 10 lb. I walk, try to eat as well as possible, drink lots of water, take vitimans.. i guess this is as small as i am supposed to get. Nice to see you here, Hugs, Carla
Sparker
on 8/28/07 8:50 pm - Canterbury, CT
Hi, I like you have not lost anything in the last year. My surgerywas nov.7,2005. The first year I lost 135 pounds. I am now between 152 and 156. like you say depending what you eat and what time of day I weigh my self. I am happy with where I am but would like to loose 15 to 20 pounds more. Any suggestions to get me loosing even just a little?? I have tired eating different and I excersie at the gym. If I am to stay here I am fine with that. As long as I don't go back where I was!!! Hugs all. Sarah
Most Active
Recent Topics
2012 update
H. MC · 0 replies · 784 views
Anybody still here?
MoabMama · 4 replies · 983 views
Four Years and counting
shoop727 · 2 replies · 872 views
Im still here!!
lunawillow · 7 replies · 1004 views