Have you met your goals for 2008?

(deactivated member)
on 12/2/08 8:06 am - FL
Remember when we posted our goals for 2008 back in January?  Mine was to maintain my weight , to stay healthy and strong, and to pay off my house.  I clicked into my previous posts under the avitar.  Talk about a blast from the past.  Have you ever done that?   It brings back memories!  Even the ones about me whinning about the stupid G-Tube I had to have for eight weeks.

I digress...

My weight is actually UP by seven pounds since that post, I've never been stronger, and my house is paid down to $15,000.  I guess all-in-all I came in fairly close!

Oh, those trips down memory lane.

Wanda

Britt
on 12/2/08 9:58 pm - Long Island, NY
My goals were

1) maintain my weight loss ( My weight is up a bit ... need to get it back DOWN!)
2) continue with my exercise routine (YES! I am a gym rat)
3) live each day to the fullest (Yes, I do this! THANK GOD)
4) continue my healthy life-style (need to do better with my eating, choices and snacking)
5) pay off credit card debt (Working hard to do this!)
6) only eat seated (STILL NEED WORK TO WORK ON THIS ONE!!)
7) read to my kids EVERY night (I need to do a better job at this - need to be more consistent)
8) organize my house / clutter (ongoing)
9) yell less and listen more to my kids (ongoing)
10) develop my digital pictures monthly (Nope - need to do this - I am even more behind!)

This list will move with me to 2009!!

Great post as ususal Wanda! (by the way I had 79 pages to look through - of previous posts!)

Nothing - tastes as good as it feels -to be at my ideal weight :)    
Lap RNY 11-6-06
at goal 10-6-07 - Attacking my regain 2013
                        Mommy to 3 princesses ~ Wife to Paul

I'm a "before and after" in OH magazine (January / February 2008)

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 8:28 am - FL
 79 pages is a lot!  But what would we do without you?!  You are our glue.  That's one of the reasons why we love you!

Wanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm late but I'm here
HEATHER B. · 0 replies · 587 views
WOW
katydidit64 · 0 replies · 697 views
Hi remember me
Britt · 2 replies · 744 views
Hi All
corinnaq · 1 replies · 810 views