WEIGH IN MONDAY 12/22/2008

Chrisy
on 12/22/08 12:15 am - Sutherlin, OR

Good Morning Everyone:
I have not been posting my weigh in's because I have had a miserable cold and been
dealing with our jobs out here in Oregon.  They have cut back on our job's, laid people
off indefinitely and it is just awful anyway you look at it.  I hate to see ANYONE loose their
jobs, it is so very sad.
My sweetie of 39 years has prostate cancer and is going for radiation everyday, he is doing
and going to be just fine.  Still having the shock of the big C is no fun at all, no matter
where it is at in your body.  My sweetie will be 71 years young in June and I think that he is
really frighten, he comes to me with all kinds of little aches and pains, and that is why I am in
his life, so that I can reassure him that it is fine,  our friend gave me a book to read,
"prostate cancer for dummies"  would you believe that, well let me tell you that book has been
a life saver, I appreciated it so much to have it to read, it gave me so much info on the subject,
and NOT to believe every thing that you hear, not to hold back on asking questions.  Sweetie even had to have a hormone shot, dr said that he will have hot flashes, night sweats, and me
grouchy just like a woman, I told the dr "to late on the later"
Sorry to let you ladies have to listen to me about my sweeties but I know that all of you will
keep him in your prayers and that you are all so very wonderful.
START WEIGHT  255
START BMI            42.1
CURRENT WT     145
CURRENT BMI      24.1
GOAL                       140
PERSONAL ACCEPTABLE   140-145
LOSS TO DATE     110

I have been eating to grasing to much, just because of nerves I guess, in the last couple of days though I have grabbed a glass of water instead of some carb stuff and that really helps.  I have not weighed in a few days, until this morning so I proably went over my 145 and just dont know that I did, hopefully and prayfully I am back on track.  Britt  and Wanda you both are so very right,
"IT IS A EVERYDAY STRUGGLE IN OUR JOURNEY IN ARE LIFE OF WLS"  we cannot give up or we will be right back where we started from.
Sorry that this is so long.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
BLESSINGS

CHRISY

Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm late but I'm here
HEATHER B. · 0 replies · 587 views
WOW
katydidit64 · 0 replies · 698 views
Hi remember me
Britt · 2 replies · 744 views