TESTING TICKER

Chrisy
on 1/10/09 4:04 am - Sutherlin, OR
Just testing my ticker, AGAIN

CHRISY

momofsix
on 1/12/09 4:03 am - Pinckney, MI

Looks good to me!!!!  I wish I were that close to my goal....

I am so jealous!!!!!  LOL 

Shawn - Lap RNY 11/16/06
319/169/185/204 - 5' 7"  Starting/Goal/Lowest/Current

Chrisy
on 1/12/09 12:25 pm - Sutherlin, OR
Hi Shawn
You will be close to you goal, I just know you will any time now, WE just have to stick to the plan.
I know that is easier said than done and it is oh so very hard to do.
It is a struggle everyday of my life to stay with the program, so we need to encourge each other and stay with it so that we can get to our goal.
Blessings

CHRISY

momofsix
on 1/13/09 12:50 am - Pinckney, MI

Sticking to it is the key... I don't seem to have the strength to do that....

If I stick to the eating and eat the way I should, then I get the alcohol out, if I stick to not drinking, then I get the food out.... I can't seem to give up both.... Last night I had a handful of chocolate hershey kisses....  I just can't seem to "stick to it"....  I guess I am just weak or something.... I just want to be in ONEderland again, but I just don't see that happening for me... I managed to get down to 176 and that was because I got very very sick..... After I got better I went back up to 185 and stayed there for a while, then the depression set in and I went up to 229.... I am down to 223, but that doesn't seem to be moving since October, so I guess that is where I will be staying.... I love my food too much I guess..... I just can't seem to stick to the plan.....

I am so proud of you though and how well you are doing.... You ROCK!!!!!  Keep up the good work Chrisy!!!

Shawn - Lap RNY 11/16/06
319/169/185/204 - 5' 7"  Starting/Goal/Lowest/Current

Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm late but I'm here
HEATHER B. · 0 replies · 587 views
WOW
katydidit64 · 0 replies · 698 views
Hi remember me
Britt · 2 replies · 744 views
Hi All
corinnaq · 1 replies · 810 views